This app provides following functionality:
– circle battery level indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
– resizable on Android 4.x+
– support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
– Battery Info
– Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
– multiple icon styles
– prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
– customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
– automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
– optional charging and discharging chart
– power related toggles:
– Background Sync
– Airplane mode
– customizable notification priority
– Settings shortcuts
– DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
– supports Motorola 1% increment
– supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
– Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
– App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
– Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
– Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
– Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
– Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
– In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Free or Pro version
– Free version is Ad supported
– Pro flavor is Ads free.
Install Classic version if you like Holo Theme
– Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
– App is now fully compatible with Android 11. Please report any issue you encounter.
– Upgrade app to paid version is easier now. There is also automatic restore of previous purchase status after re-installation.