How to Change Spotify Playlist Pictures from Your Mobile?
With SpotiPlus, you can design nice looking cover arts for your Spotify playlists, tracks, albums, podcasts…in less than 1 minute. SpotiPlus is made by passionate people about Music, with the goal to help other Music fans organize and design better cover arts for their Spotify playlists.
From Rock to Hip Hop, we have design styles for everyone (Rap caviar, Top pop, KEXP’s Song Of The Day…) What are you waiting for? Try it out!
SpotiPlus helps you personalize your playlist cover and attract followers and boost streams by designing professional cover arts for your Spotify playlists.
If you’re lacking time or inspiration to make better Spotify playlist covers, we got your back. We offer 100% free templates to start from and customize to match your playlist style.
– Easy to use, no design skills needed
– Design or import your own image
– Export the cover art straight to Spotify
– Download the cover art as JPEG and publish it later
– Choose from a variety of built-in styles
– Powerful editor offering fonts, colors, alignment
How To use
– Launch the SpotiPlus app
– Select your favorite style
– After finishing edits, tap on Done ✔️
– Select a playlist from your account and apply to the new cover
– Boom!, your cover has changed and is visible to your followers
Support and Contact
We’re keen to learn your feedback and what features you’d love to see further.
You can contact us to report bugs, suggest features, or just to say hello at [email protected]
We use the Spotify API to get the public and private user playlists so we can change their covers remotely within the Spotiplus app.
SpotiPlus is not affiliated with Spotify.
Fix a critical that stops the app from launching
Fix loading the user purchases
Add stock images
Fix premium plan